Have you heard about Lyft already? It’s becoming a thing all over the country, but NYC has yet to approve. Lyft is an app that you get rides (like a taxi) whenever you need. You just have to download the app then tap the green button whenever you need a ride. Here is how it works:
- “Just tap the big green button to request a pickup. You’ll get matched with a friendly, background-checked driver from our community within minutes.
- Track your driver’s route and ETA in the app. You’ll also see a photo of your driver and their car, so you always know who you’re riding with. That said, our pink car mustaches make us pretty hard to miss.
- We’re your friend with a car. So hop into that front seat, and greet your driver with a friendly fistbump
- When the ride ends, the app securely charges payment from your saved credit card. No need to carry cash!
- Passengers and drivers rate each other. If you rate someone 3 stars or below, you’ll never be matched with them again. It’s how we keep our community’s high-quality standards”!
It’s much like Uber, and I confess I’m dying to see some cars with pink mustaches around the city. What do you think of this idea? Would you use it? Xx